DC40 – MRPS Surveyor
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
The purpose of this role is to undertake walking surveys on gas mains throughout the UK on behalf of National Grid Gas Networks. This role comes with a Company vehicle, 20 days holiday rising to 23 and 25 with up to 5 years’ service, life assurance, pension and flex benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning workload
- Driving to and from sites throughout the South East
- Carry out walking surveys on gas mains and collating the data on their IPad
- Communicating with members of the public
- Liaising with site supervisor/manager
- Achieve weekly/monthly targets
- Attend all training/safety days
- Work in a safe manner
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Wear the correct PPE issued
Essential professional/technical skills/qualifications required before employment:
- Although no set skills or qualifications are needed for the role, it would be beneficial to have a good level of maths and English.
- A full UK driver’s license
Essential qualifications/training required for position:
- A two-week in-house training programme will be undertaken prior to work commencement in which the individual must pass before being allowed onto the National Grid database.