Senior Manager - General Practice
I'm currently recruiting for someone at Manager/Senior Manager level, for a very well established Accounting institution, with offices based in and around Central London. The firm works across a variety of industry markets, from Financial Services to NFP, and the successful individual will be given the opportunity to build a portfolio of clients, as well as manage part of a pre-existing portfolio. The successful individual will be benefit from a market-leading salary and benefits package, as well as a collaborative working environment. Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage a portfolio of clients (starting at approx £500k) ensuring that for each client all deadlines are met.
- Take part in other ad-hoc exercises such as investigations, due diligence and other duties as required by clients or partners.
- Plans jobs and organises assignment to ensure the job is carried out in the most efficient way possible and that deadlines are met.
- Provide clear instruction and constructive feedback to staff in a timely manner.
- Act as training manager and mentor to allocated trainees.
- Assist with motivation of all staff and take an active role in managing issues informally, and raise more serious matters with HR where appropriate.
- Actively participate in meetings, workshops and training.
- Take an active role in practice development activities aiming to build on current client relationships and establish new opportunities.
- Assist with billing procedures and debt collection where appropriate and in liaison with client partner.
- Provide ideas and input to new innovations and improvements to help improve efficiency and productivity and better improve the quality of services we offer.
- Standard workload expected for this role: 75% Audit, 15% Tax, 10% Accounts.
This firm prides itself on the calibre and quality of its staff. The right candidate must be a UK Chartered Accountant (first time passes preferred) with 4 years plus PQ experience. Ideally, the candidate will have a strong academic background and some experience in corporation tax would be seen as an added bonus. If you are keen to know more and feel as though you match the above description, please click on the link below.