Management Accountant - Urgent start
7 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you available immediately? We are looking for a Management Accountant to join a high-end luxury fashion retailer based nr Oxford Circus. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain 3-6 months worth of valuable experience within a social and dyanmic, growing business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Play a key role in the production of the monthly management accounts including but not limited to accounting for sales, cost of goods, stock, provisions, payroll, accruals and prepayments
- Responsibility for the European entities (French branch, Italy and Germany) management accounts, working closely with external accountants and tax advisors
- Responsibility for the production and analysis of the balance sheet ensuring key monthly balance sheet reconciliations are maintained and analyzed
- Providing assistance for payroll related calculations and analysis
- Providing monthly analysis on financial performance across entities for monthly reviews
- Playing a key role in system improvements including the implementation of E-Commerce, and changes in warehousing and ERP modules
- Creation and implementation of monthly margin analysis
- Working with external auditors on the annual financial audit towards the production of the year-end statutory accounts and tax returns
- Implementation of company policies and procedures where required.
If you are interested in the role and are available at short notice, please apply online now.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.