4 days left
- Full Time
Marketing Manager, Essex up to £30k
Our client is a Luxury Travel organisation located in Essex are looking for a Marketing Manager to be responsible for managing day to day activities of trade and consumer marketing. The role encompasses a broad range of marketing functions including creative services, CRM, advertising, promotions, public relations, partnerships and digital programmes.
The responsibilities of the Marketing Manager are:
• Main business objective to drive high quality leads through various channels
• Build and manage the overall annual marketing budget
• Ensure marketing KPIs and are reported on monthly
• Manage various agencies
• Create PowerPoint presentation for consumer and trade events
• Management of communications plan
• Work with global marketing team
• Provide support to the GM when required
The skills required for the Marketing Manager are:
• 2 years’ experience in marketing ideally within the travel industry
• Strong communicator both written and verbal
• Ideally degree educated ideally in marketing
• Must have a proactive & positive attitude
• Budget management and negotiation skills
• Experience of email marketing and common ESPs
• Proven ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously
• A pro-active self-starter that works well in a small team under pressure
• Works well under pressure
The Marketing Manager role would ideally suit a marketing professional from the travel industry who is looking to take a step into a senior role.
If you wish to apply for the role of Marketing Manager, please click the link below or call Prospects 4 Leisure Travel on.
Alternatively apply online via our website where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.