- Mental Health Registered Manager – Southampton – Reference 315
Fair Ways is looking for a Registered Manager to join our newly opened Mental Health Unit in Southampton. This Unit delivers effective rehabilitation and recovery to service users who’s needs cannot be met by less intensive services or who require transition from in-patient services. We work with service users with a history of mental health problems and learning disabilities, using a rehabilitation and recovery model. In this unit, we can reside up to 6 service users aged 16-25, helping them to work towards independent living.
- Full Time: 37.5 hours per week
- Salary: Band I £32,450 – £39,000 per annum
- Location: Southampton (SO16)
Fair Ways is an expanding, dynamic charity that strongly believes in providing opportunities for people to meet their full potential. Fair Ways is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and families and we expect ALL staff to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will show their ability to;
- Provide relevant advice to health and social care professionals on a variety of management and clinical issues.
- Lead, manage and supervise staff, and continue developing a team to act as a positive role model at all times.
- Analyse and therapeutically manage challenging behaviours resulting from the complex needs of service users.
- Complete clinical assessments and take a lead on these, in conjuction with colleagues and professionals.
- Ensure monthly reports, service user care plans and risk assessments are completed to a high standard and shared with relevant agencies.
Our ideal candidate must be a first level registered nurse RNLD or RHMH with experience in working in CQC residential services/inpatient services for service users with Mental Health problems. This person must demonstrate strong leadership and management skills in leading a team and meeting the required standards of the Care Quality Commission. Knowledge and understanding of the value of clinical interventions as well as Mental Health related legislation is essential. All candidates must have a full driving license and have access to use of a car. Successful candidates will be required to provide an enhanced Disclosure (DBS). This disclosure cost will be met by Fair Ways.
Fair Ways places importance on valuing staff and recognising the key role staff play in the organisation that’s why we
Working for Fair Ways will provide you with an opportunity to seek discount on products and local services and well as auto-enrollment into our Pension scheme.
- Offer competitive salaries and regular training
- Offer an Employee Assistance Programme
- After a year’s employment, staff can benefit from a health scheme
- Offer discounted gym memberships
Interested in the vacancy? We encourage a diverse workforce and welcome applications from all communities.
Please phone Head Office (02380 230400) and ask for the Recruitment Team or email your CV.
Use No Risk Recruitment for all your recruitment needs and save 1000's on fees! Recruit top candidates using our fixed fee service for £175 visit www.noriskrecruitment.co.uk and take a look at our promotional video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn8qrXuZ_GM