This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an exceptional candidate to work closely with the Managing Partner of a Top 60 firm, with a view to eventually taking over his client portfolio:
- Assist the Managing Partner in all dealings with portfolio of clients.
- Assisting with technically challenging issues including, but not limited to, tax planning.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with clients with a view to becoming the first port of call for queries and advice.
- Oversight on compliance work.
- Working on special projects.
- Managing portfolio and team members.
- ACA qualified (or equivalent) with first time passes.
- Currently working at Manager level or above.
- High IQ, excellent academic record
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good existing, and interest in improving, tax expertise (tax qualification would be beneficial but not essential).
To apply please click the link below.