Audit and Compliance Officer
An Audit and Compliance Officer is required to oversee and manage an effective quality assurance function for a successful market leading Financial Services employer.
You will be joining a strong and professional team who contribute to the success of the business.
Main responsibilities include:
- Conducting audits of panel and non-panel solicitors and produce audit reports.
- Organising and completing internal audits; reporting & liaising regarding the results.
- Preparing external audit reports and liaising regarding action points or issues.
- Liaising with underwriters, clients and solicitors in relation to their audits, responding to queries and providing feedback.
- Conduct solicitor due-diligence, chase up outstanding and/or missing information and review completed questionnaires.
- Provide support to the Manager with the oversight of the auditing and quality assurance functions. These include management of cover holder and supplier audits, FCA Manual management and completion of third party due diligence requests.
The successful candidate will have:
- Audit or compliance experience within an Insurance environment
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication
- The ability to work to achieve important deadlines
Some work may involve travelling to make site visits, also because of the location you will be able to drive and have your own transport.