5 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced nursery manager to work as a deputy principal at a successful group of nursery schools. This role is an operational one overseeing a group of nursery schools.
Starting salary: E35-45'000pa + benefits
Requirements: Must have either a CACHE level 3 qualification or BA degree in early years and education or Montessori Teaching qualification (either from UK or overseas equivalent) Previous supervisory/ managerial experience is also desirable. Must be passionate about working with children.
Job Role – Deputy Principal
• Overseeing the high quality education and care standards of the Nursery Schools
• Maintaining the traditional ethos and values
• Ensuring the children’s welfare is paramount at all times
• Observations and assessments on the staff for probationary, supervision and appraisal meetings
• Following and adhering to all the Policies and Procedures and ensuring that these are updated as appropriate
• Ofsted – ensuring the Statutory Framework is being adhered to and that all record keeping e.g. OP File and paperwork is up to date
• Communicate with The Principal daily
• Motivating staff with the children
• Ensuring the children are having a productive and happy day
• Checking Reports – spelling, grammar and content
• Observe Extra-Curricular Teachers and report to the Principal
• Parents Evenings – attend when necessary at one of the Schools
• To notify the Principal of any problem areas regarding staff, parents and children
• Private Tours of the School – to show prospective parents the school
• Bring in ideas regarding Educational Syllabus
• Educational resources – Room development plans and make sure any resources that are broken or need replacing are given to the Principal
• Go on any Courses when relevant to the Schools
For more details and to arrange a immediate interview please apply in confidence with your cv.