Senior FF&E Designer
Senior FF&E Designer needed for an Interior Design studio in the West-End of London, working on luxury, high-end residential projects in London and overseas. You need to show experience working on luxury interiors, helping to create boutique residencies in some of London's most prestigious postcodes.
This role is permanent and your responsibilities will include, but not limited to;
- Working from concept to completion with the interior designers, and leading the FF&E team,
- FF&E Procurement,
- Dealing with clients from initial brief to handover throughout the project,
- Creating Moodboards,
- Bespoke furniture design, using AutoCAD, may be required,
- Overseeing installation of large properties,
You must be able to show the following;
- 7+ years' experience in high-end residential/ hospitality projects,
- Great design flair,
- You will need to have been involved in multiple large FF&E projects,
- Fantastic style,
- Knowledge of all aspects of the design process from concept development to design delivery,
- Commitment and loyalty to the company,
- Able to work in team as well as on own initiative,
- Procurement and installations experience,
- Ability to delegate effectively to mid-weight & junior designers.
This small practice are well known for their ability to create stunning interiors not just in the UK, abut also overseas in America and Europe. Therefore, you must have excellent supplier knowledge, which you need to be able to demonstrate in interview. Any international suppliers are beneficial. Knowledge of multiple languages are useful, especially Mandarin and/or Russian.
Salary is also negotiable for exceptional candidates that are able to demonstrate spectacular design capabilities and have a fantastic eye for detail.