Digital Optimisation Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Digital Optimisation Manager / CRO professional to join a leading FTSE 250 listed brand based out of their central London office. Working as the Group Conversion Manager this role will suit someone looking to play a key role in a large scale digital transformation programme. This is a full time perm role paying £48k plus a 10% bonus and great benefits - (there may also be an option to work a 4 day week for those looking for flexibility and a better work life balance).
Required skills and experience needed:
- Experience in conversion rate optimisation including CRO/split tests/MVT etc
- Experience of designing and managing tests
- Experience of Maxymiser (Oracle maxymiser) or other similar tools - including hands-on experience of building tests (alongside managing professional services)
- Analysis using Google Analytics
- Knowledge of web page technologies that impact CRO
- UX knowledge to inform CRO
- Awareness of characteristics of other digital channels
- Strong analytical and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum would be a strong advantage
If you are a self-starter who has strong stakeholder management skill and is able to work well both independently and part of a team then we would like to hear from you.