Sales and Business Development Manager
Sales and Business Development Manager Role
£25-£30,000 per annum + £20-£30k( commission)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a sales and business development manager to join an event technology company in its early stages and be a part of its exciting and rapidly expanding future. This company provide event apps to clients for conferences, trade shows along with other events.
This role will be hands on and you will need to have a strong background in software sales or events and be up to date and knowledgeable about technology. You will be working alongside the managing director and evolving sales strategies so excellent communication is vital.
A few things you will be responsible for:
* You will be qualifying and closing deals
* Developing and delivering new business strategies
* Preparing sales pitches and proposals
* Manage CRM systems
* Forecasting opportunities based on assessments
* Attend events on behalf on your company
This role will be hands on and you will need to have a strong background in software sales or events and be up to date and knowledgeable about technology.
* Degree educated
* 2-3 years relevant experience in SaaS software sales
* Excellent communication skills
* Self-motivated and career driven
* Proven track record in software sales