Chef de Partie
5 days left
- Full Time
Exciting opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join an outstanding team and become part of our rapidly developing award-winning group!
The Lounges are a rapidly growing group of neighbourhood café bars, recently recognised as ‘Operators of the Year’ at the R200 awards. We are open all day, every day and serve great quality food and drink in a welcoming, relaxed environment. (Check out ) Due to the success of our business we are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Chef de Partie with a will to learn and a desire to work hard to join our growing team.
What’s it all about then?
- You will be cooking quality breakfasts, tapas, grills and specials all from fresh from a spec menu.
- You must have experience in cooking from fresh, no ping chefs please!
- Experience in a fast kitchen is essential.
- We are looking for organised chefs who thrive working in a team
- Great pay and development.
- Learn from a company with great structure and support to show you how to be a great chef.
- Chance to join an expanding and recession busting company.
- Fantastic company incentives.
- Training on offer includes Advanced Health & Safety, Food Hygiene and First Aid Courses, NVQ Level 3 and fully funded college courses.
- Straight shifts and two days off a week, and a sensible working week working with decent people!
Please apply with a full CV stating the position you are applying for.