Are you a semi-retired Nurse looking for a few extra hours?....... Are you a newly qualified Nurse looking for community based work?
Then look no further and apply to join our prestigious team today!
Prestige Nursing & care are seeking to register only the very best Registered Nurses to join our well established thriving team.
Work flexible hours to suit you, in and around your commitments. Fantastic office support with regular work available within care homes, palliative care, Complex Care and occupational health environment.
Join the winning team now today!
- Free Training, including online e-learning centre
- Flexible hours and variety of work - work where you want and when you want
- Weekly pay
- Competitive rates of pay
- Cost of DBS refunded (conditions apply)
- Cost of uniform refunded (conditions apply)
- Holiday pay
- Registered Nurse
Duties of the Job
- Safe admin of medication
- Assist with activities of daily living
- Ensure health, safety and welfare of clients
- Record Keeping - maintaining up to date reports such as care plans
- Maintain regular communication with branch manager
- Provide complex care
- Provide personalised care & support
- Respect the individuality and confidentiality of each client
- To communicate effectively
- To work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
Job Specific Requirements
- A strong sense of responsibility
- A valid pin number
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Car driver
- Minimum 12 months experience
- Professional, friendly and a willing disposition
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Smart and professional appearance
- Good standard of spoken and written English