Senior Technical Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Senior Technical Manager
Senior Technical Manager required for a luxury developer who have been established in and around London for 20 years. In the market place they have one of the best names in the industry. Their projects are all bespoke large luxury housing projects.
Job requirements include:
- To ensure that all projects are implemented effectively by the Technical Managers.
- To appoint external consultants, following a tender process, and to ensure their compliance with formal appointment.
- To ensure that the Company is adequately protected in respect of the CDM regulations and that a suitable Principal Designer / Principal Designers Adviser (where appropriate) is appointed at the prerequisite time on each project.
- To act as Nominated Person in respect of the Principal Designers role for the company where required
- To appoint the Warranty Supplier for each project, following a tender process.
- To manage all resources efficiently to ensure optimum progress throughout projects.
- To keep the Technical Director/Production Director/Managing Director appraised of all current projects.
- Motivate and develop the technical teams potential, both individually and collectively, plus dedicate suitable time to coaching the team to optimise results;
- To coordinate with the Land / Planning / Commercial/ Construction / Sales Departments throughout the development process.
- To assist the Sales Department in all Sales and Marketing related topics and ensure technically correct information is provided on all Marketing material.
- To constantly monitor all production information against budgetary allowances and report any variances thereto.
- To resolve all day-to-day problems as they arise by preparing solutions thereto and, where appropriate, liaising with the Technical Director/Managing Director for approval.
- To write reports on future and existing legislation, building materials etc.
- Advise Customer Services team on any defects that may arise, plus supply training on current projects
- Resolve any defects on historical sites, and manage through to completion
- Oversee and Mange the Variation Order Process
Previous experience of working as a Senior Technical Manager is vital, preferably for a main contractor and you will need to have at least 6 years working in residential construction. Attention to detail is a crucial quality for the ideal candidate to have as is excellent organisation. Strong communication skills are also essential.
- Competitive salary of up to £88K + £6200 Car Allowance + 10% Bonus
- Annual salary and performance reviews
- Support in getting additional training
- Lots of opportunity for career progression
To hear more about this role please apply via the link or contact Shannon Jackson at