Guest Experience Manager
Guest Experience Manager
Location: London Bridge
Salary: £20,000 to £30,000 DoE
Hours of work: 9.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday
Our client is a leading serviced apartment provider with a portfolio of 700 apartments in and around the city of London, and doubling that number in the next 4 years.
They pride themselves on being leaders in their industry and they are currently seeking a Guest Experience Manager to join their energetic and vibrant team.
This person is ultimately responsible ensuring that on all occasions guests are completely satisfied with their stay and that the service they receive meets or exceeds their expectations. The delivery of outstanding customer service to all guests is paramount to every task they complete.
Your primary responsibility will be ensuring the best possible experience for their guests. You will gain a thorough understanding of the guest journey and analyse all interactions along that journey to ensure that every communication (in every format) is a positive experience for their guests.
You will work closely with all Department Heads and will investigate any failings or inconsistencies in the delivery of a positive experience to our guests. You will also identify any gaps where training is required and will contribute to the topics and the training across all departments. You need the ability to influence those around you to deliver the service you (and our client) require.
You will be fully aware of any reoccurring patterns of complaint within the business and will put in place measures to rectify these complaints.
Guest Experience Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and oversee all training needs across the business related to customer service
- Responsible for their Guest Reward Experience
- To look beyond reviews; take action
- Consistent review of Target Experience v Actual Experience
- Encourage their staff to greet and deal with their guests with genuine warmth through example and training. Turn on staff “hostness”
- Be aware of all Tripadvisor comments and oversee responses
- Strive for Tripadvisor Awards on all buildings
- Meet and greet VIPs and Group Managers
- Liaise positively with all departments to ensure complete well-being and luxury experience for the guests.
Skills Required to become the Guest Experience Manager:
- You must be a ‘People Person’ with a very strong ability to influence
- Clear-thinker and commercially astute
- Problem solver
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Passionate about the guest journey
- An innovative mind
- Positive attitude, team player
- Able to multi-task and prioritise
- Keen to progress and develop
- Be well spoken with good communication skills
- Be self-motivated, maintaining high level of focus
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure
- High standard of written and spoken English
If you feel that you may be suitable for this Guest Experience Manager role then please apply now!