Room Leader/Senior Room Leader
A fantastic Day Nursery in St Albans, Herts is seeking a Room Leader/Senior Room Leader to join the management team at their setting.
As Room Leader/Senior Room Leader you will head up the day to day running of your designated Nursery Room, leading and managing the Nursery staff in your team to ensure the very best outcomes for the children.
You will have the ability and passion to influence best practices and work alongside your team to provide the very best service to the children and their families.
You will support the overall management of the Nursery and have the opportunity to deputise in the absence of the Manager and Assistant Manager on occasion.
You will be joining an organisation that takes great pride in being an employer of choice, an employer that offers fantastic salaries (current salaries matched/exceeded) training and development opportunities and career and promotional prospects. Many of the Groups senior leaders have progressed through the organisation, testament to the company's vision and commitment to their people.
The Nursery is in a great location, close to rail and bus link and offers secure off road parking.
Some of your responsibilities as Room Leader will include:
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with the team in your room reflective of the EYFS
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery.
* To Lead your allocated room team to ensure compliance and best practice at all times.
* To manage and monitor staff performance and development.
* To support the Manager and Deputy in the day to day running of the room.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* Minimum NVQ 3
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
* A genuine passion in childcare, learning and Development.
* The ability to engage and support children's needs, interests and talents.
* Previous supervisory and room leader experience.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION