Commercial Catering Engineer - Brighton
Benefits: £40,000 / 40 Hour Week / Door to Door Pay / Leadership Responsibilities / c.15 Hours Per Week OT
We are a successful and fast growing catering equipment distributor who offers our clients complete commercial kitchen solutions from installation to service and maintenance.
We believe that our success is due to being a company who really value the input of our engineers teamed with keeping our engineers local to where they live.
You will be responsible for the service and repair of a wide range of commercial catering equipment form all the leading manufacturers such as: Blue Seal, Foster, Lincat. You will be working with a wide range of our clients including: Restaurants, Pubs, Hotels, Schools, Colleges, Hospitals, Care Homes, and Nursing Homes throughout the South Coast.
- Service of commercial catering equipment
- Maintenance of commercial catering equipment
- Repair of commercial catering equipment
- Fault Finding on both electrical and gas commercial catering equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Comcat (1, 2, 3 , 5 would be an advantage)
- LPG would be an advantage
- F Gas would be an advantage
- Relevant electrical experience (17th, 16th, 15th edition, HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds in electrics would be an advantage)
- Recent experience working on Commercial Catering Equipment
- Driver's Licence
- Experience working on the following equipment will also be an advantage: Extraction/ventilation systems, Cellar cooling, Drinks chillers / fridges, Freezers, Air conditioning, Coldrooms, Ice makers, Hot cupboards, Warewashers, Stainless steel fabrication, Fryers, Ovens, Gas burner ranges and Display cabinets
- Basic Salary from £32,000 - £40,000 on a 40 hour week
- Overtime paid at time and quarter Monday to Friday and time 1 and a half on Saturdays
- C10 hours per week Over Time available to those who want it
- Lots of Progression - We are growing at a rapid rate so are always on the lookout for engineers who want to further their career
- On call 1 in 4 - 50.00 Standby payment + Weekends only (Call out is very rare)
- Brand New Van with No Miles on the clock + Air con, Blue tooth, DAB
- Training and Development is Very important to us - Top up training provided and funded, manufacturer training also provided when needed
- Smart Phone
- Fuel card
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail.