M&E Manager - Main Contractor
- Responsible for managing the delivery of Building Services elements of construction projects. Ensure that the Building Services Programmes are delivered in a customer focused and cost effective way and complies with all Health and Safety legislation and current Technical Standards.
- Comply with all policies and procedures contained in the IMS and make consistent use of the guidelines, processes, checklists and forms contained within it.
Key Functional Areas:
- Control and co-ordinate the delivery of Building Services on specific projects ensuring compliance with all safety policies and procedures
- Provide operational and technical solutions to projects that improve service and value for the business, customers and business partners in line with financial forecasts and operational requirements
- Co-ordinate the activities of the Building Services element of the Design Team
- Manage the delivery of Building Services elements of Projects for customers through establishing Programmes, Planning, Key Performance Indicators and Progress Reports where appropriate
- Manage sub-contractor resources in an efficient manner to ensure the highest possible level of service, productivity and control for each Project
- Review Sub Contractors construction protocols, methods and Risk Assessments for Projects to ensure a safe, secure and efficient operations
- Lead and manage the Commissioning of systems and equipment and control and co-ordinate Client demonstrations
- Chair group meetings for building service integration in Project.
- Lead Project Working Groups to clarify requirements and improve Co-ordination standards.
- Contribute overall Health and Safety Standards of all staff and activities to ensure health safety and welfare of contracted staff.
- Experience of managing the design consultants and sub contractors at project level.
- Experience of working in the Education, Health, Commercial, hotel sectors.
- The candidate is to have experience in this or a very similar role.
- The candidate will be ideally Bachelor Degree qualified or above.
- Holding the relevant Chartered membership of a Professional Institute, or working towards gaining membership.
- CSCS card will be required.
- Full Driving licence will be required for this role