4 days left
- Full Time
My client is seeking a Project Manager to be based on a £14m redevelopment of 3 Industrial buildings in Southampton.
The organisation is a main contractor who have a turnover in excess of £100m and work predominantly in the Industrial, Commercial, Retail and Leisure sectors on projects ranging from £5m-40m. This company offers a good salary and benefits and have a strong forward order book; the business is well respected and has proven sustainable success.
- Proven Project Management skills
- Comfortable being the main point of contact with the client/sub-contractors on site
- Responsible for quality of workmanship in all areas on site
- Responsible for productivity on site
- Relevant administrator to be collated and appropriate site records to be maintained
- Control of works on site in conjunction on site
- Commercial awareness and control on site
- Awareness of programme constraints and driving works to meet targets
- Build background
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Significant Project Management experience
- Able to maintain a positive and safe working environment for site based staff
If this sounds like you and you'd like to find out more or be considered for this role then please get in touch. The ideal location for the works would be for a candidate residing in Southampton.