Regional Manager - Clapham/Reading/Ruislip/Slough
This is a customer focused, retail sales business who at steadily growing across the UK. They are a national business with 170 stores and has been nominated for Retail Week Awards.
As a Regional Manager you are in charge of 10+ sites with roughly 10-20 staff per site. The business focuses on big ticket items with a proactive customer service focus which will be driven through the Store Managers by the Regional Manager.
You will manage:
- Recruitment, development and progression of staff
- 1 on 1 reviews with staff and maintaining a two way communication stream with Store Managers.
- Staff motivation via Store Managers, making sure the team is energised to be on the shop floor and interact with customers.
- Sales and Customer service targets, ensuring store KPIs are met and staff are briefed on product knowledge and non aggressive sales techniques.
- Ensure store standards are at the highest level, this will be monitored via mystery shops and audit score.
- You will have experience of big ticket retail (furniture, kitchens, bathrooms, solar panels) on your CV in the last 5 years.
- You will have multi unit experience.
- You will be sales focused with demonstrable experience in driving sales and customer service.
- Passionate about service and sales.
50-55k + bonus (40k - 20k achievable on average)