Sous Chef - Hampshire
3 days left
- Full Time
Our Client is looking for an experienced CDP and sous chef to join a thriving pub/restaurant in the Romsey area. General duties to include
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes from scratch with fresh produce.
- Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis working with you.
- Helping the head chef to develop new dishes and menus.
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety.
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins.
- Some ordering responsibility and basic health and safety paperwork.
- Running the kitchen in the absence of the head chef.
The candidate must be an enthusiastic individual with a hunger for progression, ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment and a genuine passion for good food and maintaining high standards.
M4 Recruitment is an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned. We also have a number of unadvertised opportunities across the UK within the Hospitality & Catering Sector.