IT Support Graduate Trainee
7 days left
- Full Time
A well established and growing accountancy firm with offices in Canary Wharf and near Cambridge, and with a reputation for high-quality service, is seeking to recruit an IT Support Graduate Trainee based at its offices in Canary Wharf. The firm provides services to a wide range of clients, from small and medium size growth businesses and individuals to multi-national corporations.
Reporting to Manager level, this role requires support for existing hardware and software maintenance.
Responsibilities for the role of IT Support Graduate Trainee:
- responsible for 1st line day to day maintenance of Windows desktops and laptop machines, windows servers, network management including switches and CAT5 cabling
- day-to-day user support
- general infrastructure maintenance
- other duties as may reasonably be requested from time to time
Experience of the following would be an advantage for the role of IT Support Graduate Trainee:
- experience of providing desktop support
- experience in an IT support role is essential
- at least basic experience of Windows roaming domains and Active Directory
- MS Exchange/365
- firewall management and backup management
- general maintenance (hardware/software) of user requirements
- PC/Laptop configuration
- VOIP telephone experience
- this position requires confidence, flexibility and enthusiasm;
- must be a clear communicator
- remuneration package includes a basic salary, reviewed bi-annually, approved contributory pension
- full professional training support
Our aim is to respond to all successful applications within 14 days. If you haven't been contacted within this time your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held further but we positively encourage you to apply for any other positions that you may see in the future.
We apologise that we cannot contact everybody in person but thank you in advance for your interest. Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all age groups.