KS2 Phase Leader, Wandsworth September 2017
5 days left
- Full Time
An improving primary in the heart of the Battersea community is seeking a KS2 Phase leader for a September 2017 opportunity.
- Are you an experienced KS2 teacher seeking the next step in your career?
- Perhaps, you’re already a phase leader but just want a new challenge?
- Are you relocating into London and think Wandsworth could be a great place to further enhance your career?
If you answered Yes to any of the above then this KS2 Phase leader role could be a great opportunity for you.
- KS2 Phase Leader
- London Borough of Wandsworth
- Inner London Weighting Salary + TLR 2B
- Based close by to Clapham Junction
- 2 form entry primary school
- Led by an exceptional Headteacher
We are in search of a career-minded experienced KS1 or KS2 teacher who feels ready for increased responsibility or an existing KS2 Phase leader who is looking to prove themselves in a new environment who can be accountable for pupils attainment, progress and outcomes.
As a Phase leader you will possess excellent teaching skills and be able to demonstrate at least a ‘Good’ level of teaching within your phase. In this position as KS2 Phase leader you will be creating and implementing an action plan to improve teaching and learning across KS2 and working as part of the senior leadership team to ensure that standards are always high!
The school is a 2 form entry primary school in the heart of the Battersea community and is a short walk/5 minute bus journey from Clapham Junction station. The Headteacher was appointed in September 2015 and has made significant and positive changes within the school and hopes with the support of a dynamic leadership team this will continue to be effective.
Why not take up this incredible opportunity by sending over your CV today!