Email Customer Communications Executive
4 days left
- Full Time
- Manage the delivery of regular one-off and automated email programmes using Salesforce Marketing
- Analyse work requested and ensure all detail is understood, agreed and valid. Interpret briefs and business requirements and turn them into actionable plans.
- Work with multiple stakeholders across the business to understand the bigger picture and manage alignment of cross functional activity.
- Ensure that communications are sent according to best practice and company & brand guidelines.
- Work with QA to ensure that email content is being served accurately for each territory. Ensure that all global email content is regularly & accurately updated as necessary.
- Email hygiene management including opt outs, deliverability & bounce backs.
- Support the global roll out of triggered emails for new initiatives & projects.
- Previous B2C email marketing experience
- Experience of Multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Experience of the retail financial environment would be an advantage.
- Experience of using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Email coding/HTML experience using Dreamweaver
- Able to demonstrate flexibility
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.