7 days left
- Full Time
Up to £40k
Work for a company with a fresh approach using the power of social media to help align the best candidates with the best employers. Our client offer an innovative solution to the recruitment communication market. Join a team where you will enjoy coming to work in the morning, represent a product that truly offers something new and different.
- Primary responsibility for digital advertising campaign management, traffic services and reporting and billing processes across multiple platforms
- Ensuring consistent, timely and accurate delivery of all advertising campaigns
- Campaign reporting and analysis to ensure optimum performance.
- Confidence in scheduling and testing all types of digital advertising
- Implementing campaign set ups and optimisation of 'cross platform' campaigns through SeaChange, AdPulse and/or Google DoubleClick technology
- Working closely with sales and support to exceed client expectations and deliver upon requests in an efficient and timely manner
- Responsibility for providing end-to-end of financial reporting/ billing and invoicing, including: Content Provider billing throughout the working month, mid-end of month invoice runs and end of month reporting.
- Acting as a technical contact for client issues
- Tracking inventory to ensure accurate forecasting for requests or proposals
- Ability to troubleshoot technical and performance-related issues
- Deep understanding of how campaigns are prioritized and the kinds of targeting that are available
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Proven experience with ad serving, reporting, and creative troubleshooting, as well as extensive experience using DFP Day to day team management across ad operations and campaign management
- Implementation of best practice for the business and setting KPI's against measuring performance of campaigns
- Working closely with product development and account management teams to ensure campaign goals are achieved
- Advise, troubleshoot and support clients and oversee this across the operations team
- Building new and existing relationships with DSP's and SSP partners along with making decisions on the best tech vendors to partner with.
Essential Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Proven experience working within an advertising traffic department
- Experience in working on multiple digital ad-serving solutions and/or other traffic systems relevant to the advertising industry - DoubleClick, AdPulse or equivalent
- Good working knowledge and understanding of day-to-day business within Advertising Operations department Experienced within Ad Operations and ideally in programmatic
- Excellent market knowledge across the industry and across tech platforms
- Practical DSP/SSP activation and optimisation experience or knowledge.
- Comfortable in a client facing role
- A desire to lead and manage, innovate and offer solutions to problems
- Private Healthcare
- Company pension
- Mobile phone
- Great working environment - you will genuinely like coming to work in the morning