6 days left
- Full Time
Store Manager - Hatfield £18,000 + Package
I'm currently looking for an experienced retail Storemanager to run a boutique charity store in Hatfield.
You'll be responsible for running the shop and managing a member of staff and a number of volunteer shop workers. It's essential that you have experience in retail management.
As the Retail store Manager you will;
- Effectively manage the day to day running of the shop, staff and volunteers, with the aim of achieving optimum profit, by maximising sales and controlling direct shop expenses.
- You'll manage the assistant shop manager and a team of shop volunteers.
- Supervise and encourage team members and volunteers to maximise their potential through continuous learning whilst challenging and dealing with under performance.
- Utilise volunteers appropriately within the shop
- Ensure the shop sales performance is maximised, actively seeking ways to improve the shop's performance on a continuous basis.
- Ensure optimum use of stock sourced through donations, van collections, textile bank, recycling and other stock generation methods.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service, internally and externally, always promoting good practice within the shop and providing guidance, feedback and coaching to the shop team as required.
- We're looking for people with experience of managing a retail shop before. It would be great if this was a charity shop.
- You'll be numerate with the ability to calculate figures
- You'll have experience of carrying out administrative tasks.
- You'll be able to be accountable for cash handling and banking.
- You'll need experience of managing a team.