Job Title: Office Manager
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
A prestigious Financial Planning firm requires an individual to lead and supervise the Administration team during a key expansion stage.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to expand upon their existing skills to grow with the business and take on increasing supervision responsibilities.
Ideally you will have experience of leading teams within a Financial Planning environment and dealing with professional introducers in an effective manner.
- To lead the administration team to deliver a high standard of technical administrative support and a world class customer service within the financial services team in line with company strategies, policies and procedures
- To seek opportunities for continuous improvements in communication across the department and the group
- To deliver high standard technical administrative support and a world class customer service within the financial services team in line with company strategies, policies and procedures
- To maintain client confidentiality, data protection and other legislative and organisational responsibilities
- To project a highly professional and friendly image to the company’s clients, visitors and other contacts
- Arranging meetings with clients on behalf of Financial Planners
- Prepare for meetings by pulling together all mandatory documentation and producing valuation reports of a very high standard
- Experience in Financial Planning with a proven track record in exceeding corporate and client expectations
- Proven managerial experience, motivating and leading teams within a Financial Planning environment
- Experience of presenting to individuals and groups effectively delivering on products and services
- Able to demonstrate a track record of successfully dealing with high net worth clients
Synonyms: Head of Administration
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.