Finance Assistant - Cambridge - Part time 22 hours per week - £19,000 Pro Rata
An excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Finance Assistant join a well established team in Cambridge.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to) :
- General customer service duties
- Provide support and assistance to the finance team and the Head of Finance
- Administration of all ledgers, using the accounting system Pyramid
- Raising Sales ledger invoices
- Credit control
- Producing bank reconciliation's
- Administer petty cash processes
- Deal with rent and service charge enquiries from tenants and leaseholders.
The right candidate should have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Have a good level of numeracy, IT and literacy skills
- Have experience of working in a finance or administrative environment
- Experience with Microsoft office
- Experience with Pyramid accounting system
Benefits include a pension scheme, free parking and 25 days holiday
To apply please follow the apply link and forward on a copy of your CV.