Role: Graphic Designer
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
?My client, a high-end retailer is currently recruiting for a talented Graphic Designer to join their fast-growing marketing team. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Graphic designer to develop the creative TOV and take ownership across both print and digital.
?You will be tasked with developing ?and implementing all creative marketing communications across the brands, working with the wider team to ensure that all creative is on brand and that the tone of voice is visually correct.
Key role and responsibilities;
- Responsible for designing and maintaining the visual content across all online marketing channels
- Designing exciting artwork for promotional campaigns across websites, web banners, social media channels and email newsletters
- Designing POS and other collateral for offline mailings and catalogues
- Designing, managing and up keeping creative assets.
- Playing a role in defining the brands and setting brand guidelines
- Proven ability in producing print and digital communications within a similar role and demonstrated commercial acumen by designing for a target driven retail environment.
- Solid knowledge of the Adobe suite of software - Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign - alongside HTML and CSS
- A good understanding of design for websites and email
- Experience of using an Email Marketing Platform to create templated emails (desirable)
- Exceptional face to face and phone communication skills with the ability to articulate concepts to team members.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to fulfil this role, please get in touch with Georgie at Venture Recruitment.