6 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a CHAMPION in CHILDCARE.
Post: Nursery Manager
Location: Mill Way, Mill Hill, NW7 3RB
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £27,560 - £37,856 per annum (subject to qualifications and experience)
Busy Bees Day Nursery in Mill Hill is a stunning detached property located in one of Mill Hill’s most sought after turnings. It’s within close proximity of the shopping and transport amenities at Mill Hill Broadway, including Thameslink Station. The nearest stations are Mill Hill Broadway 0.5m, Edgware 1m and Burnt Oak 1.2m and the nursery gives easy access to the A1, M1 and A41. Our beautiful nursery cares for children aged 3mths – 5 years and we offer age appropriate playrooms all designed and equipped for their every need!
As a Nursery Manager, you will already know that no two days in a nursery are the same! Ultimately our Nursery Manager is responsible for the overall management of the nursery setting in order to ensure the legal and curriculum requirements are met in line with Busy Bees’ policies and procedures and has a duty of care for all children who have joined the Nursery. We are looking for an inspirational and creative Nursery Manager with strong leadership experience. Strong on management and strong on team development, this is an opportunity to display your interpersonal key skills together with a desire to pull the nursery team together.
We offer a package which reflects how much we value our Nursery staff, these are as follows:-
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- A solid development programme for staff at all levels leading to nationally recognisable qualifications
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
(For a full job description please visit Busy Bees Childcare Careers Page)
Should this post be of interest to you, please contact us straight away; we look forward to hearing from you!
You are invited to apply to join our very successful and happy Busy Bees Nursery team.