Export Channel Sales Manager - Europe - Beauty Products
My client are one of the fastest growing manufacturers of a range of new innovative beauty accessories in the UK. A business born in 2011 out of a partnership, they are now seeking to find the next candidate to aid their rapid expansion plan in their move into Europe.
- Finding and developing relationships with distributors in various countries across Europe
- Ensuring all pricing is correct and agreements are signed
- The ability to attend exhibitions and meetings both within Europe and UK
- Ensuring the companies policies are adhered to and that standards are met
- Developing growth, introducing new product lines as and when available
- Ensuring that relationships are developed
- Reacting to customers in a timely and swift fashion
- Managing distributors needs working within expectations of the business
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ideally a second language, French or German would be desirable
- The ability to delivery sales to a specified target
- Previous experience of working within the beauty industry is essential
- Previous experience of working with Trade Sales Distributors or wholesalers is essential
- Previous proven experience of hitting targets and meeting financial targets set
- The ability to work well within a small team, where often it can be all hands to the pump!
- Carrying out discretion in the role at all times, working for a high profile business.
- Must live within easy commutable distance (half an hour) of St Albans
The client is flexible on working days, perhaps someone who is looking to work only 3 days per week and will consider working on a consultant self employed basis?
If you want to work within a fast paced environment where dedication, commitment and passion is key, with products that are exciting in a dynamic industry.
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply. Immediate interviews are taking place.
Working hours can be flexible to suit, this role can be full time or part time, part time would be 3 days per week minimum.
You will be working from the offices in St Albans and be expected to travel when required to Europe.