Operations Assistant - FMCG Start-Up
This rapidly expanding FMCG start-up is taking London (and beyond) by storm with their innovative take on confectionary - which is now being stocked in leading retailers such as Harvey Nichols! With huge growth plans for 2017, they are now looking to expand their tight-knit friendly team with like-minded graduates. Working for this exciting company would offer extensive opportunities for progression, as well as the chance to attend key industry events including a variety of regular pop-ups around London and the UK, such as Secret Cinema!
This young and creative team are now on the lookout for a super organised and detail driven Operations Assistant to join their Operations team.
In this Operations Assistant graduate job, you will form an integral part of the business, managing stock, package production, staff and generally getting stuck into all aspects of this amazing start-up venture! You will have the opportunity to progress from this role into an Operations lead role, dependent on your personal and professional development.
In this Operations Assistant graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing rotas, payroll and other staff management tasks
- Sending out orders, managing the supply chain, booking couriers and managing deliveries
- Checking and ordering stock
- Working closely with the sales team to optimise orders
- Handling logistics for events including, licenses, health & Safety, stock preparation
- Registering the company for awards and events
- Completing invoices, risk assessments and providing quotes to new customers
What we're looking for?
- Strong organisation skills with an excellent eye for detail
- An enjoyment to work autonomously
- A passion for working in a growing start-up - you must have an interest in the FMCG sector and possess a DIY attitude
- The ability to effectively juggle several tasks at once, while keeping a level head
- A familiarity with Microsoft Office, Google Drive and ideally, accounting software (ideally Quickbooks)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an eagerness to get involved with the vibrant company culture
- Experience working in a position of responsibility, particularly within the service industry would be ideal
What else is on offer
- New urban offices in central London
- Occasional tickets to exciting cultural and drinking events in London
- The chance to work in an award-winning young and vibrant team directly with the entrepreneurial founders
- This is an incredible opportunity to join a rapidly expanding and innovative start-up in a position of responsibility, with varied tasks and the chance of fast progression!
Looking for Operations Assistant graduate jobs within the FMCG sector? Waste no time and apply for this Operations Assistant graduate job in London today!