7 days left
- Full Time
Management Accountant (Part to Newly Qualified)
Permanent £35,000 to £45,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits package.
A Management Accountant is required by a large international Property and Construction company due to rapid growth. The role will be based within their impressive Central London office. The client already boast an impressive portfolio of developments throughout London - with many more upcoming.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience working within the Construction / Property or Facilities Management industries
- Experience producing monthly and year end management accounts
- Exposure to cashflow forecasting and budgets
- Preparation of VAT returns and audit schedules.
- ReconciliationThe successful Management Accountant will gain the opportunity to work for a highly successful and relaxed business environment with focus on work life balance. Ideal also for candidates looking for progression down achievable routes.
Please apply, or get in touch for more information.