5 days left
- Full Time
This role is to ensure that month end reconciliations, activities and inter-company transactions are processed and settled on an accurate and timely basis in line with company policies along with supporting with ad hoc projects within the finance operations department.
The ideal candidate fr this role would be a part-qualified/QBE accountant with experience working within a Treasury function. This role will be introduced on a temporary-to-permanent basis so it is essential that applicants are available immediately or within 1 week notice.
- Manage bank accounts throughout the month, ensuring all entries posted either manually or automatically, investigating and resolving any differences.
- Working with A&R and Treasury to ensure mapping rules are set up correctly.
- Perform balance sheet account reconciliations for bank accounts. Research and resolve any reconciling items on a monthly basis.
- Prepare journal entries. Evaluate journal entries for completeness and accuracy.
- Ensure the timeliness, accuracy, and completeness of monthly close activities.
- Processing Inter-company recharges in a timely and accurate manner resolving any issues
- Agree inter-company balances with appropriate counterparty for month-end close.
- Book any month-end adjustments as required to reconcile inter-company relationships
- Prepare and agree inter-company netting payments with counterparty.
- Process inter-company netting payments and allocate any payments/receipts on a monthly basis.
- Complete special projects as requested.
- Analysing internal processes and finding areas for improvement.
- Manage key stakeholder relationships.