Part Time Accounts Assistant
7 days left
- Part Time
Our client, a leading company in the property maintenance industry, is looking for a bright and enthusiastic Accounts Assistant to join their friendly team on a part time basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for the accounts inbox and loading invoices onto the companies system. The ideal candidate is process driven and has a keen eye for detail.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and exciting company. Due to the location of this company own car is essential.
Working hours for this role are Monday - Friday, 9am - 1pm.
- Receive post daily and sort/distribute
- Upload all incoming invoices to the system for approval
- Liaise with contractors regarding statements
- Monitor the accounts inbox
- Ad hoc admin duties
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Good knowledge of computer based software (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Previous office experience
- Property or maintenance industry experience
- Good work ethic, able to concentrate on a single task for a period of time
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on instruction from a team leader
- Ability to work as part of a team
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).