Year 4 & Year 6 Teacher, Southwark September 2017
7 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for 2 Experienced Class teachers for September 2017 for a ‘Good’ 2 form entry primary in Southwark.
- Are you an experienced KS2 teacher that is seeking the opportunity to progress in your career?
- Are you an established KS2 teacher and would like to take on a role with responsibilities?
- Are you looking to relocate to London and think that Southwark could be an exciting place for you to further develop your career?
If you answered Yes to any of the above questions then these roles could be for you..
- 2 Opportunities available – One Year 4 teacher and One Year 6 teacher
- London Borough of Southwark, South East London
- Inner London Weighting + TLR for the right candidate
- Based close to Peckham Rye station
- 2 form entry primary school
- Great Opportunities for development and career progression
We are looking for 2 Experienced KS2 class teachers for September 2017 on a permanent basis. We seek a Year 4 class teacher and a Year 6 class teacher who could help further develop school improvement. A generous TLR/Middle Management opportunity could be on offer for the right candidates that join the school.
As an experienced KS2 teacher you will take on a class of 30 children in either Year 4 or Year 6. You will be able to offer your students a varied and balanced curriculum that will inspire, challenge and motivate your students to achieve the best they possibly can.
The school has gone through some major changes and the current leadership team have turned this school from a special measures environment to a solid good and now towards Outstanding. As an experienced KS2 teacher, you will have the ability and experience to help develop and further improve school performance.
If you are excited at the prospect of being part of this school then please send your CV today.