Project Manager - Steel industry, London Base circa £50K+
Structural & Architectural London based Steelwork Company looking for a time served Project Manager to Manage Projects on various sites throughout London.
A Project Manager who thrives on a challenge, who has pride in their work and a passion for steel need only apply.
We are looking for the following qualifications and experience for a Project Manager to be employed full time.
2. IOSH would be an advantage
3. Managers CSCS
4. NVQ Level 7 would be an advantage
5. Degree Qualifications in Civil or Structural Engineering would be an advantage
6. AP or Lifting Supervisor would be an advantage
7. Excellent knowledge of steel and other products within the industry (Purlins, Decking, Metalwork’s, Temporary Steelwork, Structural Refurbishment Steelwork etc...)
8. Excellent knowledge and ability to read structural drawings, connection details and specifications of various quality
9. Ability to coordinate the Design; Production & Installation of Projects; fully understand the project requirements/scope of works/specification
10. Ability to work to scope of works, budgets and programs
Base circa £50000 or may go higher for the right person