Our client have an exciting opportunity for a Client Director to join their team based in London.
Job Title: Client Director – UK Leading Training Provider
Salary: £70k - £90k (OTE £100k - £120k) plus car, pension, healthcare and 30 days holiday
Are you able to build fantastic, deep relationships with senior level executives in world class, blue-chip organisations? Are you able to consult with business leaders and actually LISTEN to their present and future needs?
Client Director - About our client
One of the UK’s leading training providers are looking for a Client Director to be responsible for generating new business for the client as well as managing a portfolio of existing accounts. You will be able to work between the training provider and the client to consult with them about their business needs and then put into place a customised corporate learning and development programme to suit their requirements.
Client Director - About the role
Due to our client’s continuing growth and success, they now have an opportunity for you to join their team as a high level Client Director. This role will be working to primarily generate new business for the client, as well as maximise revenue streams from a portfolio of existing accounts.
Client Director - Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Work in a consultative manner to generate new business opportunities from new and existing clients
- Manage client accounts to ensure delivery quality and measure impact of the customised solutions including liaising with internal programme teams to ensure client needs are fully met
- Successfully achieve KPIs and targets
Client Director - About you:
- You will have prior experience of selling training solutions to senior decision makers in the corporate world
- You will be skilled at sales, negotiations and contract management and be able to develop deeper relationships with both new and existing accounts
- Ideally you will have developed customised client solutions and you must have fantastic interpersonal and communication skills to build high level relationships with a number of internal and external stakeholders
Client Director - What’s in it for you?
Our client are a fantastic company to work for who pride themselves on always putting their staff first. They are offering an excellent salary and commission structure which highlights how much they value their employees. They recognise the importance of a positive work/life balance and are offering flexible hours to suit those who need it. To further demonstrate how much they appreciate their staff, current employees have benefited from fully funded MBA study as well as other post graduate qualifications.
To submit your CV for this exciting Client Director opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.
People with experience of working as a Client Director, National Account Director, Business Development Director, Sales Director, Key Accounts Manager are all invited to apply. High level people who have experience that fits the description above but from additional sectors are also invited to apply.