Purchase Ledger Clerk
3 days left
- Full Time
Purchase Ledger Clerk - Peterborough - 17,000 / 18,000
ALH Recruitment are looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk with immediate effect, based in the Peterborough area.
My client offers a good salary / package and excellent personal development opportunities.
You will have a good background in Finance and Purchase Ledger, along with experience in the following:
Key Result Areas:
- Ensure purchase ledger & sales ledger invoices have correct nominal codes and are entered accurately
- Ensure all invoices signed off prior to payment and weekly payment entered to the Internet Banking for verification
- Check staff expenses for accuracy
- Update bank and petty cash payments
- Complete bank reconciliations weekly
- Check VAT returns for accuracy, prior to verification
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Produce monthly management accounts to set deadlines
Individual Roles & Tasks
Purchase / Sales Ledger
- Supplier invoices, credit card and expenses payments must be coded, with costs allocated to the appropriate area and entered accurately to Sage Line 50
- Incoming payments ( i.e. sales ledger invoices) must be coded, allocated to the appropriate area and entered accurately to Sage Line 50.
- Appropriate VAT rates must be used
- Invoices and expenses to be checked and signed off, prior to payment.
If you are looking for a role with great opportunity and the chance to work with a fantastic team, please apply below: