Social Worker, Assessment Team
Social Worker, Assessment
Permanent | London Borough of Barking and Dagenham | Package from £35,024 - £42,851 per annum
As a social worker you will be working within an assessment team based in the Barking and Dagenham. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive package of £35,024 - £42,851 per annum.
Responsibilities of the social worker:
- Leading the assessment and review process for new referrals
- Implementing care plans
- Providing formal supervision, guidance, support and advice to assistant practitioner
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
Can you see yourself living and working in Barking and Dagenham?
This social worker job is advertised by Stefan Garrett ; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.