5 days left
- Full Time
- FTSE 100 business
- Division focused on professional learning and development
- Looking for a commercial marketing executive
- Strong digital marketer required with a mix of data, analytics, and creative
- Increase website traffic through digital marketing channels
- Increase the number of leads generated for the sales team
The Role: Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Executive will be tasked with supporting the growth of commercial revenue for this portfolio of training courses and distance learning products. The Marketing Executive will work closely with sales to help drive qualified marketing leads. The successful candidate will have strong digital skills and an understanding of how to drive a defined target audience to a website using email (ideally automation), social media, SEO, and SEM. Following increasing high quality traffic to the website, the Marketing Executive will be tasked in increasing conversion on-site. This role gives a great opportunity for a driven, self-starter to build a reputation and career in a FTSE 250 business.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive include:
- Supporting a wider marketing team to generate leads for the sales teams
- Running integrated end to end marketing campaigns
- Executing email, SEO, SEM, Social Media, and web based marketing
- Utilising analytics tools to establish the success of campaigns, reporting to senior stakeholders
- Building relationships with internal teams (sales, marketing) and external agencies
- Writing content/copy for all offline and online channels
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience in a commercial marketing role
- A marketing degree or equivalent
- Ran marketing campaigns using digital channels (SEO, PPC, Email, Social)
- A high level of written English
- A strong mix of analytical and creative skills
The Company: This established FTSE 250 business are currently undergoing a huge digital transformation to improve their offering. The business has a range of products including content, software, and events. The marketing team is growing and they are changing to become a marketing-lead business. This is a great opportunity to get in to a big business with big career opportunities.
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £24,000 + bonus + benefits (including pension, healthcare, and gym)
Location: The position of Marketing Executive will be based in the City, London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.