White Goods Engineer - Ipswich
7 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: White Goods Engineer
Salary: £22,000 - £30,000 per annum + 10% annual bonus, vehicle, discounts and benefits
WHO? Would you be working for?
- Large company (40,000 employees – Over 500 engineers in the UK).
- A thriving multi-brand company successful across 9 countries.
- Over 500 outlets in the UK and Ireland, and 300+ in northern Europe.
WHAT? Are they looking for from a White Goods Engineer?
- Experienced in the repair of all white goods appliances including dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers, fridges/freezers, ovens, cookers, hobs etc.
- Manufacturer training/experience on a range of domestic appliances e.g. Indesit, Hotpoint, BSH, Samsung, LG, Belling, Stoves, Miele, Dyson, Hoover etc.
- Gas qualifications would act as an advantage but is not essential (CCN1 & CKR1).
- Refrigeration skills would also act as an advantage (FGAS).
HOW? Will you be working?
- Field based, travelling to site every day (paid travel) and working your way towards home.
- Completing approx. 8-10 calls per day dependant on area.
- Correct parts are always available to achieve a high first time fix.
- Overtime available but not compulsory.
WHY? Should you apply?
- Benefits – Guaranteed yearly bonus – Fuel card – Van - Phone – Staff discount on products – Gym memberships, healthcare and lifestyle discounts – Pension scheme.
- Flexible on salary dependant on experience.
- 21 days annual leave + stats
- Stable, well-known company offering a secure environment to grow within.
- Awarded retailer of the year.
- Regular training and opportunities to grow and develop skills further – such as 2nd line refrigeration.
WHEN? Do they need people?
ASAP – 4 weeks/long notice periods will not have any negative effect on your application.
HOW? Can I apply?
Contact Lucy Davies on or click the “Apply Now” button.