FLOAT LEGAL SECRETARY
As a Float Secretary in this well known law firm near Chancery Lane,, you will provide full secretarial and administrative support to approx 4 fee earners, and will work across all departments within the firm as required. You will be one of a team who will organise travel arrangements for fee earners in the firm. You will also provide occasional cover on Reception (lunchtime or late afternoon).
Skills and Experience
• Fast accurate typing (audio and copy) with excellent grammar and spelling
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to prioritise workloads and work on own initiative
• Excellent administrative skills
• Previous experience of having used digital dictation programmes and document management systems
• Proficient in Microsoft office applications, in particular Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and internet
• Experience of working in at least two practice areas (corporate/commercial, dispute resolution, family, tax & estate planning, property).
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and deal with demanding workloads
• Ability to work without supervision and use own initiative to ensure tasks are completed
• Highly organised and has high attention to detail
• Professional and flexible in approach to both work and colleagues
• Prepared to work outside contractual hours as and when required
• Previous legal experience essential
• A levels or ILEX legal secretarial qualification preferred
Please send your CV for immediate interview.
Legal Leap Recruitment...moving forward in law