Legal Information Specialist
Workplace Options is the world's largest integrated employee support services and work-life provider. Drawing from an international network of credentialed providers and professionals, we provide world-class employee support and work-life services, referrals and consultation on a variety of issues ranging from dependent care, legal and financial issues, stress management, EAP counseling, and wellness. Our service centers located in Raleigh, NC, London, Toronto, Dublin, Panama, India, Portugal, Tokyo, and Singapore reach out to over 46 million employees in 34,000 organizations across more than 200 countries and territories.
The Legal Information Specialsit will staff the EAP information service support line, provide support, information and advice to service users. They provide a confidential service covering a full range of legal queries, (Family, consumer, housing, employment law etc) as well as assist clients with other related problems where they are an integral part of their case and refer to other advisers or specialist agencies as appropriate.
- Deliver information services in a responsive, efficient, ethical and professional manner providing accurate and appropriate information for EAP clients.
- Utilise telephone counselling and coaching skills in the provision of information, advice and support to non-clinical callers and implement action plan accordingly
- Work in co-operation with the clinical team to immediately pass on critical or emergency cases on the helpline to the clinical manager.
- Develop and organise information packs and facts sheets appropriate to the needs of service users.
- Proactive maintenance of resources database for the services team including HR, Health & Safety and legal developmentsKeep up to date with legislation, case law, policies and procedures relating to benefits and undertake appropriate training.
- Assist in the improvement and enhancement to the EAP Information Service.
- Record all relevant data in the client relationship management (CRM) system from service users.
Minimum of Diploma in LL B