Graduate Operations Associate
5 days left
- Full Time
My client provides high-end retailers with a courier service, enabling retailers same-day deliveries and returns in 1-hour timeslots. They have done 10's of 000's of deliveries to date in London and count some of the largest names in retail (across a wide variety of retail sub-sectors) as their customers. In the era of Uber and Deliveroo, my client is expanding rapidly, with a growing London office and Paris and Amsterdam offices opening imminently.
The primary role of the Operations Associate is to directly work with retail partners (customer support) and couriers (co-ordination and supply balancing) on a day-to-day basis providing support, fulfilling requests live, and ensuring the highest quality experience for our retail partners and their customers.
Your role will include:
- Freelance courier supply management
- Contributing to operations-specific areas of operational strategy and planning
- Balancing freelance courier availabilities to match demand whilst maintaining efficiency
- Supporting and providing input from the operations standpoint on commercial projects/trials
- Optimizing operations through innovation and process development
- Engaging with freelance couriers to understand issues and improve performance and satisfaction
- Organized and genuinely thrives in an extremely high-pressure environment.
- Loves the retail industry and is highly methodical with strong commercial acumen combined.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Must love providing excellent customer service and going the extra mile
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Driven and confident personality
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and a keen eye for data
- Degree or equivalent academic qualifications
- Competitive salary (negotiable based on experience)
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, exciting startup disrupting the logistics landscape