Creative Graphic Designer - Mid/Senior Level
Creative Graphic Designer (permanent, full-time)
Twin Dots is a creative agency specialising in branding and web development.
We are currently seeking a mid-to-senior level creative graphic designer to join our team in Newmarket.
We do branding, design and development and we offer our clients a five-star service, are you up to the challenge?
As a designer, you will get to work on a range of projects for both print and web, from corporate brand identity through to web UI design.
Developing creative ideas and concepts and choosing the appropriate media and style will be something that comes naturally to you.
You will have worked for a design agency before and have an extensive portfolio to brag about - qualifications not necessary!
Role requirements & main responsibilities
You will be:
- Experienced in both print and web graphics
- Addicted to attention to detail with plenty of common sense
- A professional and confident communicator who relishes meeting clients
- An expert of all things Adobe, particularly Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- A master of UX/UI design with basic understanding of HTML/CSS
- Able to create mock-ups and prototypes quickly and easily
- Able to work on own initiative and work well with other designers and developers
- A stickler for deadlines while managing multiple design briefs and task
You will be expected to:
- Plan and prioritise your own workload and provide estimations for the time needed to complete your work
- Get a full understanding of clients’ needs to be able to make informed design decisions
- Present your ideas and concepts both internally and directly to clients
- Proof-read your work to ensure an accurate and high-quality output
- Ensure your designs are realistic, practical and can be fully executed
- Have a good understanding of responsive website and Bootstrap framework
- A good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3 - Although you are not required to do any development
- Basic knowledge of WordPress and Bootstrap
- Familiar with SEO practices