5 days left
- Full Time
Imagine this! Working for a TOP Hertfordshire based creative agency who share a love of music, cakes and creating visually stunning experiences. This creative agency prides themselves on the use of the latest gadgets and techniques to deliver high end productions on-time and within budget.
Client industries include: Health, technology, bluechip, charity, fashion and food industries, they’ve done it all not just in the UK but in locations across the world. Exited? Read on…
We seek enthusiastic Digital Sales Project Manager to join this ever growing team. With previous sales experience and drive to “do better” and a strong “can do” attitude being essential.
Mainly dealing with technology based companies within the IT Sector; the candidate will have a desire to learn more and strive to be the best.
Reporting directly into the management team, you will have the following responsibilities;
- Look for new opportunities within the digital creative space in order to assist growth as a leading digital creative agency
- Liaise with the creative team in order to ensure delivery of projects on time and within budget
- Maintenance and growth of the existing customer base for our online publications
- Booking, setup and management of client campaigns in the digital space
- Communicate with Editorial teams across all publications in order to ensure relevant content is created in line with client expectations
- Work closely with management in order to grow and maintain profitability within the targeted areas
- Present weekly sales updates to the management team, showing growth and projected numbers.
- Plan, execute and follow up on sales trips in order to grow and maintain the existing customer base, this will include US, Germany and ASIA where required.
- Previous sales / account management experience essential
- Knowledge of technology (PC Market) preferred but not essential
- Proven track record in growth and maintenance of client base
- Ability to work well on their own as well as in a team
- Excellent communication skills – Both written and verbal
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft packages – Windows and Office
- Full UK Driving license
- Valid passport