Growing Minds are seeking a committed, enthusiastic and passionate English teacher for a contract role for the rest of the academic year at an Outstanding secondary school based in Newham in East London, beginning in January 2016.
This school is based in the heart of East London, with excellent transport links. The school works hard to achieve an excellent academic level at GCSE and A Level. This school is looking for a teacher who is able to contribute to all facets of school life. They have 800 students, and pride themselves on working well together to provide high-quality education for their students. They have excellent facilities including a school theatre, library, gymnasium, science laboratories, media suites and a recording studio.
What this school is looking for:
- An English teacher who is able to plan and deliver consistently Good - Outstanding lessons and is committed to providing extra-curricular clubs and school trips.
- Has excellent classroom management skills
- Experience of delivering English as a subject at Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 (GCSE) and Key Stage 5 (A-Level).
What this school can offer you:
- A fantastic leadership team who are committed to providing the very best CPD and support.
- A great working location and great facilities.
- A competitive salary + Inner London weighting allowance.
- Mentoring and coaching to ensure that you continue in your professional development.
Please apply with an updated CV today.
GROWING MINDS APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please apply by sending your CV through to Martin Durance at or calling .