My Client are looking for an AutoCAD Draughtsman to join Their team. They are a successful Structural and Architectural Steel business who have been trading for 13 years and are continually growing, so it's a fantastic time to join the team.. They work with well-known Main Contractors, offering their clients a professional and bespoke service along with providing excellent customer service.
They have a skilled team of Technicians, Designers and Surveyors who offer a professional service in planning, design, project management and building surveys.
They are looking for someone with Autocad 2D/3D experience to join our team. with experience in Fabrication and Installation.
Responsibilities of the AutoCAD Draughtsman
- To produce detailed and accurate drawings using AutoCAD
- Creating Building Models from Survey information
- Producing Detailed design intent drawing packages
- Liaising with external consultants to produce drawing sets for constructions
Capabilities of the AutoCAD Draughtsman
- Proven experience/knowledge of AutoCAD is essential,
- A team player who is happy to adapt and work to tight timescales
- The ability to carry out site surveys and travel when required
- Self-motivated, reliable and consciences with a meticulous eye for detail.
- Project experience would be beneficial
- Knowledge of UK building regulations would be beneficial
- Background knowledge of fabrication and installation would be beneficial
If you have the skills and experience needed to succeed in this role, please see below.