Purchase Ledger Controller
6 days left
- Full Time
We are seeking a Purchase Ledger controller to join an award-winning and very highly regarded construction and property development company, based in North West London. Working as part of a friendly finance team of 6 staff, the successful applicant's duties will include:
Processing purchase orders and handling invoice authorisation process
- Processing of invoice payments on a weekly basis
- Preparing supplier/contractor payments
- Overseeing subcontractor ledger
- Performing payment reconciliations
- Performing bank reconciliations on a regular basis
- Assisting with preparation of monthly VAT returns
- Calculating CIS tax and processing payments to sub-contractors ensuring that any queries are dealt with to a high standard.
- Petty cash & Credit card reconciliation
- Assisting with weekly/monthly cash-flow/expenses reporting
Applicants will have a minimum of 4 years of Purchase Ledger experience, ideally from a construction background. You will have strong communication skills, and be confident in liaising with suppliers, and members of the wider business (circa 60 staff in total). You will have good IT skills including Excel and ideally COINS.
This is a great chance to join this renowned organisation with plenty of scope for growth. To be considered, please apply ASAP.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions’ policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.